Saturday, March 19, 2011

Things I Love

I decided to make a list of things I love. Not necessarily things like the Lord, family, friends. But little things that make ordinary life a little sweeter. So here goes.

polka dots
high thread count sheets
caramels
chocolate
chocolate covered caramels
clear, starry skies
lilies
the smell of coconut
Dr. Pepper
General Hospital
fresh fallen snow
flip flops
quiet moments
all things pink
Disney cartoons
snow globes
tea pots
picture frames
quilts
cookie jars
turtles
whippoorwills
fireflies
flameless candles
soup
angels
Cool Water perfume
lip gloss
creamsicle ice cream
coffee
purses

I could keep going, but this list could get pretty long. I do love the simple little things of life. The smallest details that not everyone notices. It's what makes life enjoyable. I feel like people miss so much if they don't stop and take notice of the details. I stare at a picture forever because I notice everything about it. But then every time I look at it again, I see something that I didn't see before. I take it all in. Or try to at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment