Friday, February 4, 2011

New High Chair {Y3W} and Possible Milk Allergy {Y3W}

I have two posts for your three words this week. First, Reagan got a brand new high chair!!
Finally! I'm so excited. No more trying to hold her and the jar of baby food and trying to keep her messy hands from touching the chair (because we don't have a kitchen table) and try to keep her from flipping out in the floor (because she's so wiggly). This little contraption is going to make my life sooooo much easier. It's sad that I'm this excited over a high chair. Ah, the fascinating life of motherhood.

So for my second Y3W...Possible Milk Allergy. A few weeks ago we gave Reagan about an ounce of whole milk just to see if she would like it. She did and she drank it straight down. A few minutes later I noticed a rash on her chin and neck. She has severe eczema so I didn't think too much about it. I put a little hydrocortisone cream on it and it went away after a little while. On with our day. Then a few days ago I gave Reagan a small bite of ice cream. Same thing. Rash on chin, cheeks and neck. So now I'm wondering if she's allergic to milk. Ugh. One more thing. If she is allergic to milk, that is going to suck. For her and us. No milk, cheese, ice cream. And we can't very well have those things and not let her have them. That would be torture. So I'm really hoping that this was just a reaction to her first few times of having milk products and it won't happen again. My little girl is just full of surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment