Friday, December 31, 2010

2010

What a year. It's been a whirlwind. This has been the hardest and the best year of my life. We were blessed with our beautiful baby girl. Her life started out hard. She almost died before it even began. But the Lord reached down and put His arms around her and blessed her to live. She may not be healed, but she is alive, thriving, and doing well. She's making progress and that's all I could ask for. My God is so good to us. Thank you, Lord.

When I think of the many blessings of 2010 I'm overwhelmed. I've been given much more than any one person deserves. I can't sit and think of what I don't have. Sure, my baby girl could be healed. But she's not and I've accepted that. She is perfectly made. Just the way God intended her to be. We've been dealt this hand. We must play it. God didn't promise us everything would be good. He did promise us that everything works toward the greater good of those that believe in Him. I'm keeping my eye on that. I don't know now, but someday my Father will reveal to me why all of this happened. Someday we will all understand. And it will make sense. He can see the bigger picture that we can't see. God doesn't make mistakes.

Happy New Year, everyone. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment